March 30, 2010

Back Of The Bus Ewe

I have recently had the joy of riding a bus to my place of employment. No other reason than I hate to walk.
After the first few days, I couldn't help but notice the lack of etiquette/manners in most of my fellow travelers. First and foremost, if a lady needs a seat, give her YOUR damn seat. Manners 101. On my most recent trip a man in his late 20's was sitting in the front seat on the aisle and when we made the first stop a rather elderly lady climbed aboard. Noticing the inside seat next to sheep fucker was empty, she politely asked, "may I?". Upon which said sheep fucker did not move over, did not rise to get out of her way nor did he even acknowledge her presence as a human being. He simply crossed his legs and turned towards the aisle, allowing her to squeeze by to the inside seat. Mighty big of you douche nozzle!

Meanwhile, I'm about 3/4 of the way to the back of the bus accross the aisle from yet another elderly lady watching this whole nightmare in manners take place. Of course we struck up a conversation about it and made fun of the guy for being a sheep fucker and generally laughed and complained about people in general until our journey came to an end. At which point the 4 hood rats even farther back in the bus began pushing and shoving their way forward to exit the bus. WHAT THE FUDGE DAMN COOKIE! I proclaimed, not wanting to curse in front of the elderly women in my loud booming voice.

There is an unspoken BUS etiquette that everyone should know and if you don't you have never been to school, summer camp or jail. The bus empties from front to back, row by row. Nothing and no one has any right to change that under any circumstance. If you are dying or having a baby, jump out the back door, thats what its there for SHEEP FUCKERS!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment, discuss complain BUT remember to argue the posts, not the persons. Any personal attacks will be taken down and shat upon.